Instops.com is an online Travel services bus travel agent. It does not operate its own bus services. Instops.com provides live bus chart status to the travelers and a choice of bus operators, departure times and prices. It has tied up with many bus operators to provide these services to customers.
Instops.com's advice to customers is to choose the bus operators that they are aware of and whose services they are comfortable with.
Instops is responsible for
- Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its network of bus operators.
- Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation.
- Providing customer support and information in case of any delay(s) / inconvenience.
Instops is not responsible for
- If buses of the bus operators do not depart from the station or arrive at the station on time.
- If the employees of the bus operators demonstrate rude behavior or misbehave with the customers.
- If certain aspects of the buses of the bus operators such as seats are not up to the customer's expectations.
- If the bus operator cancels the trip for reasons unknown.
- If the baggage of a customer gets lost / stolen / damaged in the event of travel.
- If the bus operator changes a customer's seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / infant / aged passenger.
- If the customer waits at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus).
- If the bus operator changes the boarding point and / or uses a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point.
The timings of bus arrivals and departures are as per the scheduled departure and arrival timings. However, the bus service provider may change the departure and arrival timings or the pickup locations, or the buses may get delayed due to unavoidable reasons such as traffic jams.
On the date of journey, the passengers are requested to call on the service provider contact number mentioned in the ticket and reconfirm their pick up point and timing.
At the time of boarding the bus, the passengers may be required to furnish the following:
- A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail).
- Photo identity proof of the traveler whose name was provided while making the booking. This includes Driving License, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN Card or Voter ID Card.
- Failing to do so, the passengers may not be allowed to board the bus.
- Cancellation Policy: Passengers are expected to read the ticket cancellation policy carefully. Tickets will be cancelled as per the cancellation policy linked with the ticket. The transaction charges will not be refunded in the event of ticket cancellation.
- Cancellation charges are calculated on the actual fare of the ticket
- Refund policy mentioned on the ticket is indicative. The actual cancellation charges are determined by bus operators and bus providers at the actual time of cancellation. Instops has no role in governing the cancellation charges
- Amenities on the buses as shown on Instops have been configured and provided by the bus service provider (bus operator). These amenities will be provided unless there are some exceptions on certain days. Please note that Instops provides this information in good faith to help passengers to make an informed decision. Provision of video, air conditioning and any such other services mentioned by Instops travel partners in the buses is their own responsibility. Any refunds/claims due to non-functioning or un-availability of these services needs to be settled directly with the bus service provider
- Instops is not responsible for any kind of journey inconvenience, injury or death, caused during the journey or flowing from the journey
- • In case a booking confirmation e mail gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e mail ID/phone number provided by the user, etc., a ticket will be considered ‘booked’ as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page of the Instops Platform
Once a bus ticket is issued, it is non-transferable. If a ticket is presented by someone other than the person entitled to be carried there-under or to refund in connection therewith, Instops.com or any of its travel partners shall not be liable to the person so entitled, if in good faith it provides carriage or makes a refund to the person presenting the ticket.
In case the bus operator changes the type of bus due to some reason, Instops.com will refund the differential amount to the customer upon being intimated by the customer within 24 hours of the journey.
This Website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties ("External Sites"). These External Sites are linked to the Website for Your reference and convenience only. Instops does not operate, control or endorse in any respect such External Sites or their content. You assume sole responsibility for use of these External Sites and is therefore, advised to examine the terms and conditions of those External Sites carefully
- We only provide the information of Flight tickets.
- To book tickets you have to go to a theird pary website/app.
- Instops.com's advice to customers is to choose the online Flight ticket operators that they are aware of and whose services they are comfortable with..
- We are not responsible in anyway for the Flight Tickets you booked from the available third party links
- We only provide the information of Trains,Seat Availability,PNR Status,Live Train status,Fare.
- To book tickets you have to go IRCTC website/app.
- We are not affiliated with The Ministry of Railways in any way and This site does not reproduce, transmit, or store any information, data and content from the official website of Indian Railways..